Charlie Bug,
I have been meaning to set up a blog and document our days together as a new family for awhile now... but always think I'll get it started "tomorrow." Well, I find myself already losing precious memories so tomorrow is... today. I'll jot down some things as we go along as I'm not sure you'll remember a whole heck of a lot at this stage of the game. Love you, bug!
You turned 2 months old this past weekend. Three months ago we didn't even know you existed! We were matched in October (via our adoption agency, more on that in another blog) and you came along in November... and with the holidays, baby showers and guests stopping by it has been quite the whirl wind this past month!
I see you moving around on the monitor and note that it is time for your feeding... so I'll leave it there for now. I'll check back and write you again tomorrow.
I love you so very, very much.
- Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment